Posh and Becks Take on W Mag - HOT

I think little Posh Spice, Victoria Beckham, has ousted her own husband as sexiest human. The Steven Klein photos in the August 07 issue of W are nothing less than sultry, sweaty, and voyeuristic. Seems like she is channeling a bit of Edie Sedgewick grit and Liz Taylor glam. Can you imagine that she has pushed two kiddies out of that body?? Now that is what I call good genes....and an endless supply of money to make yourself hot. Gorgeous! Now if only we could get David Beckham to lighten up on the tats....he looks like he came straight from either a prison yard or a trailer park.

See all the pics on Style.com

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2007

    wowza. It may be the az heat but north says "am I the only person who responds to this blog????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It pissed me off too!! I want more comments! Shower me with comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...