One Piece Suit

I am officially an adult. For the first time since I was 8 years old I have bought a one-piece swimsuit. I am going to my colleague's home upstate for her annual pool/bbq/fun-in-the-sun party. Now, I love skimpy suits, but there is definitely a time and a place for those things....and I plan on stuffing my face with burgers, drinking cocktails all day, and I can't really be bothered with the attention a bikini needs. Sooooo I got the hottest one-piece I could find at American Apparel: sexy, yet covered....cut outs in all the right places... This suit makes me want to wear heels at the pool and have a cabana boy by rub me down with SPF 30 (no tanning oil for this broad....wrinkles are not hot).

The Suit

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2007

    bravo. the bikini is right up there with sliced bread, but the return of the one piece this summer has been a welcome addition. it's like the difference between movies and books for kids. of course the movie is great, but it shows you everything and makes decisions for you, whereas the book lets the imagination do a little more work. my friend just raided guess's online sale on one-pieces and got one virtually identical to the one you found. now if they could just add some more material to the new eurostyle dude's trunks - american's are too fat and the atlantic is "too cold" for some of these dudes to be rocking tight boy shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Euro boy shorts are much more appropriate on a)Fire Island b)the Mediterranean or c)an Olympic swimming event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...