NY Times Style Section - Pretty Cool



Last Tuesday I attended the Toast for the Children event benefiting the Children of Bellevue. It was a fabulous affair at the Mandarin which featured a food and wine tasting from NYC's top restaurants while benefiting a great cause. Needless to say I completely stuffed my face and drank more than just a tasting of wine. So, you can imagine my surprise when I received a text on Sunday morning telling me to check out the New York Times Style section. In all it's glory on page 12....there it was Barbara, Todd, and Sara: the lone representation of the benefit. I am not going to lie, I was glowing all day. It is not everyday that you get in the paper (I think the last time consisted of high school track and field standings where my last name was misspelled). Just add it to the list of incredible things that have happened to me in the past year.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You look great. Todd, on the other hand, hmmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...