The Spotted Pig

Ok, so this is my #2 'go-to' restaurant. Fabulous, laid back, delicious food. They do have some adventurous menu items like a crispy pig's ear and something involving eel, but 90% of the people get the burger, and for good reason. The hamburger is the best I have had, and I think I gained 15 pounds after I ate it. It was total food coma style. The mozzarella salad is great and on the lighter side, and I also loved the quail. This is a great place to have dinner or hang out at the bar upstairs or down. They are serving mulled wine right now. If you haven't have it get yourself there ASAP...it is the perfect winter beverage. I was there last night, and I would say it was pretty wild for a Thursday but started to quiet down around 10:30. Very much like a neighborhood pub, you sit on bar stools (even at a table unless you get a coveted booth) and it is packed. I have had to wait 30-45 minutes every time to get a table...even on Sundays. Regardless, this is one of my favorite places.

The Spotted Pig
- (11th @ Greenwich Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...