Missed Connection

L Train - Union Square to Graham...Stunning - w4m - 26

Reply to: pers-858386854@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-09-28, 12:17PM EDT

I spotted you at the Union Square L stop from down the platform. You have stunning gray/blue eyes I could see from the distance. We boarded the train in our respective cars, but to my surprise you switched to my car at the 3rd ave stop. You were wearing a blue flannel jacket and green t-shirt underneath. After a game of eye-tag that felt like it came straight out of a movie, I stood up before the Graham stop with the hope you would follow....and you did. I walked up the stairs right next to you. I stopped at the top of the stairs to get my directional bearings and you kept walking. As I crossed the street I looked back at you, and I think you were looking back too.

I know this is a complete shot in the dark, but I would love to see you again.

The good ones always get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...