Celeb Sighting - Austin Scarlett of Project Runway

Heidi, and 5The Project Runway streak continues! 1st Laura Bennett, 2nd Michael Johns (not worthy of post), 3rd Angela Keslar (also not worthy), 4thth Michael Kors....and now Austin Scarlett!

Everyone remembers Project Runway's ultra flamboyant and hilariously feminine Austin Scarlett. I was at the Port Authority Bus Terminal yesterday (just about the most un-glam place you can be in the city besides the Social Security office) and I noticed that hair. Project Runways fans know the hair: coiffed within an inch of its life, highlighted, and perfect in every regard. I quickened my stride to get a glimpse. There he was in all his queenly glory: painfully skinny jeans, woven brown leather booties, tailored blazer, and purse (or murse and I like to call it when guys carry one). Wonder where he was taking the bus to.....


Austin Scarlett homepage

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    If only Austin had been on the bus that almost ran you over. Now that would have been a story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! However, I doubt the dainty Scarlett would have been tooling around 225th Street. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...