Celeb Sighting - Laura Bennett of Project Runway

I must say Laura Bennett was one of my all-time favorite Project Runway contestants. So, I was absolutely glowing after spotting her on Saturday. If you have been on Broadway in Soho on a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon, you know what a complete zoo it is, but that red hair stood out like no one else's. She was crossing the street with her husband (who looks kinda like Albert Einstein) with new baby in tow. Laura looked fabulous as always, chic and elegant even while moving with the masses. My favorite saying from her is, "When you have 5 kids, you have to dress up everyday or it is a slippery slope to wearing sweat pants." Honey, you don't need 5 kids to live by that mantra.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 08, 2007

    I'm a big Laura fan too! Loved her on Project Runway!
    Spill the beans. What was she wearing? What does little Finn look like nowadays? I love her hubby. I think he's cute in a quirky sorta way. Just my type.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...