Cafe Cluny

Just in time for the weekend: Cafe Cluny is my new favorite brunch spot. Nestled on tree lined W 4th in the West Village this is not the boozy brunch spot or the quick stop-in cafe. Cafe Cluny is incredibly relaxing, quaint, and has wonderful food. I read about this spot in Vogue (obviously a plus) where a buyer at Barneys claimed it her favorite brunch spot. That is a good endorsement, so I figured I had to check it out. I was more than pleasantly surprised. It was great that we didn't have to wait for a table as the other restaurants on that block, and the service was an 7 out of 10. I had eggs benedict with fries (which were delish) and my friend had the oatmeal with fruit which looked awesome. I was obviously splurging a bit, and he on the other hand is no fun when it comes to food. So...there are options for both ends of the nutritional spectrum. Great people watching, great location, great food. I will definitely be going back this weekend.

Cafe Cluny - W 4th @ W 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...