In Vogue

I discovered this book while I was sipping my frothy cappuccino on the fabulous Hermes orange couch at Garren last weekend, and I was increasingly infatuated with every turn of the page. In Vogue chronicles the history of Vogue magazine, easily the most influential fashion 'zine of all time. Not only is it one of those gorgeous giant coffee table books (which I am obsessed with), but it is a complete history of the magazine. Also featured are memorable fashion spreads over the past 100+ years; everything from early illustrations (before mass-printed photography) to 60s socialites to 80s glamazons to the present. I love flipping through and remembering seeing certain photos in the magazine (I don't read Vogue...I study it). This is a must-have for any Vogue junkie....absolutely fascinating.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...