Is He STILL On There?

So, I am on the 1 train coming home from basically the worst week of my life, and I noticed this bum get on the subway with a giant black trash bag. I have no idea what was in the bag (and nor did I really care to), but you know, when someone has something random like that you take notice. So we rode from 181st street to 23rd where I got off to go on my merry way. Next morning I hop back on the 1 train going uptown (back to work waaaa waaaaaa) and I see THE SAME GUY with the same huge garbage bag taking a huge snooze (you can't imagine the snoring ew) across 4 seats in the train car. I would have taken a picture, but the last thing I want is to be trapped on a subway car with a disgruntled bum. Seriously, did he ride the train all night? And, more importantly what are the chances that I hop on that particular train and that particular car. Maybe it's a sign.....hmmmmmm. I have no idea what it means. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...