Splash on Thursdays

So last night was the first time I attended Splash on a Thursday night. This was one of the most hilarious/disturbing spectacles I have ever seen. First of all 90% of the go-go boys look like they are really looking forward to spring break SINCE THEY ARE 15. If you renamed this place Scores and flipped the boys with girls this place would be shut down for attracting pedophiles. Somehow that is ok if you are gay....hmmm. There was also this awful boy who was dancing on the bar in red striped man-panties and a red bow-tie. He was too much and had probably the worst "moves" I have ever seen. I was totally that girl sitting at the bar who slyly untied his shoe. Hey, at least I didn't tie his shoes together. That would have just been mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...