Garren

Escape from the hustle and bustle of 5th Ave at 59th Street and place yourself if the lobby of the Sherry-Netherland. Walk past the doorman, through the mirrored doors, and a few quick steps up the stairs places you in one of the most elite salons for well-heeled New Yorkers. Garren Salon is take your breath away beautiful with a perfect mix of light, modernism, luxury, and warmth. I showed up as the salon was winding down on a Saturday night to get a cut from one of my best friends, Jordan Sparkes. While sipping one of the most delicious frothy cappuccinos I have ever had (in a porcelain cup and saucer none the less) I observed the Goyard toting, Chanel clad clientele with the fervor of a National Geographic reporter...these women are seriously their own breed of Upper East Side. I moved on to the reclining massage chairs to get my hair washed; this was no cheap pedicure massage number, but one of those great ones that actually rolls up and down your back. Amazing. I then sat in the chair and let Jordan and the magic scissors do the rest. Inspired by mid-90's Linda Evangelista, I look completely modern and amazing. So incredibly pleased, and I have never had such a wonderful hair experience. The Ultimate.

Garren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...