Draq Queen Cop Gives Tickets

Call me crazy, but I think he could do his job and be equally effective even if he weren't dressed as a raging tranny. It's a slippery slope my friend...one day you are wearing dresses and fishnets as a joke, the next day you using words like gorgeous, fabulous, and girlfriend (when referring to both men and women).

Officer Delicious, aka West Palm Beach police officer Terry Golden, stands at Okeechobee Boulevard and Jog Road on Wednesday morning as he watches for cars running red lights and alerts nearby fellow officers. "I've seen people drive by eating food and when they see me, the food just falls out of their mouth" Golden said of his outfit. Another officer was dressed as a homeless person. Officers gave 77 drivers tickets in about 90 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...