The Strangest Thing I Have Seen....

I am going to describe this best as possible. This was straight out of a movie and easily the most bizzare thing I have seen since I have moved to NYC. I was riding the Metro-North back from my job last night (yes, totally fab people like myself do have to work), and we were going through Harlem close to the 125th St. stop (you know, before it goes underground). I was randomly looking out the window not expecting to see anything unusual.....then I saw something VERY unusual. About 100 yards away I saw a guy hanging from a 3rd floor window sill. Not like 'suicide hanging', but like 'I was sticking it to my best friend's wife and he came home' hanging, or 'I lost a bet and a huge guy with a gun came to collect on it' hanging. Seriously. It even looked like he was moving his feet to try to find a ledge or something to stand on. I would have immediately gotten off the train to get the full scoop and scope this guy out, but then I remembered that I was in Harlem. There is no way I am getting off the train in that neighborhood: man hanging from window sill or not. I will be scouring the papers the next few days looking for clues to my mystery man.

Only in New York kids, only in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...