Sorry to Ruin Everyone's Saturday

As I sit in the scapeNY office (Starbucks at 24th and 6th), I noticed a handy little nutritional facts brochure. I can guarantee you have no idea what you are getting yourself into when you order that venti Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino at a whopping 620 calories before whipped cream. Sick. Yes, I know no one really orders that so here are the more conventional beverages all in grande size and sans whipped cream:
  • Mocha Frappuccino - 290 (light is 180 but tastes like garbage)
  • Iced Cafe Mocha - 220 calories
  • Flavored Latte - 320 calories
  • Iced Carmel Macchiato - 270 calories
You have at least 20 extra minutes on the treadmill to cancel that mess out. My fav, the iced coffee with 2 Splendas, has only 15 calories :-).

See for yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...