Perry St.

I went to Perry St. with friends on Friday night for dinner and drinks. This is definitely some of the best food I have had in NYC. The atmosphere is decidedly upscale in the very cool Richard Meier building, but we created our own casualness in jeans and sneaks. We didn't want to wait for a table so we sat in the bar/lounge area and ordered right the dinner menu. I thing the ginger Margarita was awesome, and my friends had far too many vodka thyme lemonades which provided for an interesting evening. We ordered a slew of appetizers and entrees to share, as well as 2 desserts. It was like our own mini tasting. I highly recommend the tuna coated in rice crackers and the goat cheese cheesecake for dessert. Loved it.

Check it out


Perry St. (Perry / West Side Hwy.) - West Village

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...