Madonna Gives Me Goosebumps

I just got done watching the Madonna concert on NBC, and I can easily say I still get goosebumps when I hear the songs from Confessions of a Dancefloor. This was one of those CDs that spoke directly to me and came at such a crossroads in my life. I saw the concert (or as I like to call it: 1 hour and 45 minutes of pure genius) twice at Madison Square Garden, and not only was it worth every penny, but it was the most entertaining show I have been to. She is THE show; no opening act, no encore. And I'm not gonna lie, she has the best damn body I have ever seen. The concert on TV was super edited, but definitely did it justice coming from someone who was actually experienced it. I will go to every Madonna concert regardless of cost for the rest of my life: It was THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...