Bar Pitti

I finally went to Bar Pitti in the West Village last night for dinner with a friend from out of town. Food was great, the prices were super cheap, and I felt Iike I was at a cafe in Italy (minus the cigarette smoke, minibikes, and amorous Italians). I ordered the Rigattoni Pitti, and at $11 it was just enough food to where you don't have to be rolled out of the restaurant -- ala American chain restaurant style-- and are completely up for ordering a little dessert or having that extra glass of vino. I chose the vino obviously. I could have used a little less attitude from the waitstaff, but you know, whatev. Highly recommended for cheap eats/laid-back yet trendy spot/Euro vibe.

Bar Pitti: 6th Ave btwn Bleecker and Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...