Madge = Ice Queen to the nth degree

So, I finally got around to watching Madonna's interview on Oprah from last Wednesday. I knew Madge doesn't exactly emanate the 'warm and cozies' but good god, she was a total ice queen to say the least. And, the pallor of her skin didn't help the situation. She needs a little swipe of the Nars Laguna stat. I almost felt uncomfortable watching the interview. Now, I am a huge fan of Madonna (I went to MSG to see her twice this summer, and it was worth every last penny), but she definitely didn't win any PR points. It is unfortunate how the media has skewed her adoption, and I know she was on the show for not-so-fun circumstances....Anyways, check it out for yourself. If anything I love to hear her Brit-glish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...